- Individuals should use good judgment to avoid crowding one other when transiting hallways, stairwells, doorways, sidewalks, etc., even though a strict 6-foot physical distance may not be feasible in these situations.
- Specific building entrances/exits should be designated for inbound or outbound traffic to facilitate a common flow of people moving in/out of buildings.
- One-way directional signage should be considered for hallways and large open work spaces with multiple through-ways to increase distance between people moving through the space.
- Specific stairways should be designated for up or down traffic to facilitate a common flow of people moving between floors.
- Class start/stop times should be considered to reduce congestion in the halls, stairwells, and building entrances/exits.