The University of Mississippi is committed to keeping students updated, informed and healthy. Please email email@example.com with questions not answered below.
- Monday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Evening appointments and walk-ins will be delivered via the TMH platform
- Evenings: Walk-ins available from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday (New)
- Scheduled appointments can also be booked from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday (New)
Educational Services/Resource: TAO Connect, a new service offered by University Counseling Center, is an online resource that provides educational sessions and modules with very short video-conference or telephone contacts with a counselor. TAO offers more than 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering more than 50 common topics and skills related to mental health, wellness and substance use. TAO includes interactive sessions, mindfulness exercises and practice tools aimed at helping you achieve your goals. Click here for instructions to complete the TAO online Orientation to Counseling.
Chancellor Glenn Boyce shared a letter welcoming students back for the Spring 2021 semester.
Check out the top 10 things all students need to know heading into the Spring 2021 Semester.
See information about Spring 2021 operations for South Campus Rec Center and Turner Center.
The university is collaborating with researchers at Columbia University on a national College Student COVID-19 Impact Survey to understand how the pandemic has affected undergraduate students’ health and decisions-making. For more information and to take the online survey: https://www.collegecovid19impactstudy.com/
- Covid-19 testing, symptoms, what to do with a positive result for yourself or a close contact, quarantine/isolation and mask-wearing
- Class attendance after a positive Covid-19 test, face masks in the classroom and remote classes
- Chapter facilities, meetings, social events, recruitment, and safety precautions
- Roommates, fees, guests and safety precautions. For specifics about quarantine and isolation, visit the quarantine/isolation page.
- Tuition, fees and textbooks
- The Powder Blue is a weekly student newsletter that provides information, connection and entertainment for the students of the University of Mississippi.
- Tailored just for parents and families, the Family Connection letter is shared twice each month with the goal of keeping parents and families connected to campus and in the loop about how students can succeed by tapping into the support services available to them.
- Quick guide to staying engaged and staying informed
- Mask-wearing, social distancing, how to clean personal space within a classroom and use the Daily Symptom Checker
- Information about how guidelines related to Covid-19 will be enforced
- Dining facility hours and safety precautions
- Support and information for students taking remote or hybrid classes
- List of local clinics offering tests. Any student or employee who tests positive for Covid-19 must report the test to University Health Services.
- Best practices and information from Dr. Charlotte Fant Pegues, Interim Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Checklist and information for students before the start of the semester from Dr. Charlotte Fant Pegues, Interim Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Information about how the university will resume daily operations and return to instruction on campus for the Fall 2020 semester
- Basic health measures for preventing the spread of Covid-19
- Overview of changes to student services and student engagement activities
- Regulations for in-person events, as directed by Governor Tate Reeves
- Links to detailed information about how to stay healthy