As students strive to keep learning during this evolving COVID-19 pandemic, this site provides advice, resources, and points of contact that you may find helpful. A safe and successful academic year will require the work of the entire university community.
- Do you need counseling services?
- What if I have to isolate or quarantine?
- Do you need to talk to your advisor?
- Do you need Tutoring Resources?
- Student Success Workshops
- Supplemental Instruction
- Need a place to Zoom?
Helpful information to get up to speed, especially if you are new to online learning.Get the Tools
Academic tools and resources to assist you in your workFind Support
Reach out when you need to. We are here to help you succeed!