This information will be updated as CDC guidance changes.
- All university-affiliated international and domestic travel is prohibited until further notice.
- Faculty who believe their travel is essential must apply for a waiver with the Office of the Provost.
- Staff who believe their travel is essential must apply for a waiver through their respective Vice Chancellor.
- Students, faculty or staff members returning from international travel will be required to self-quarantine, self-monitor, fill out the Travel Reporting Portal, and follow CDC recommendations for what to do for a minimum of 14 days.
- All personal international travel is strongly discouraged.