- MSDH COVID-19 Vaccination Drive-Thru Scheduler application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center, 877-978-6453 or 601-965-4071
- Local Vaccination Providers
- Visit VaccineFinder.org to identify vaccination providers nationally
102 Ed Perry Blvd
Drive-thru location, walk-ups not allowed
Schedule online at covidvaccine.umc.edu.
Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi Hospital/Clinic
1100 Belk Blvd.
Call 662-636-4353 to make an appointment.
Schedule online at baptistonline.org/covid-19/resources/covid-19-vaccine
- Monday, April 26: 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 27: 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28: 8:30 a.m.-12 noon
- Greek Life Philanthropy Gets Creative During Pandemic
- UM Opera Theatre Presents Fresh Approaches to Two Classics
- Viral reflections: Alumni unravel pandemic’s impact on them
- Combined UM Memorial Service Set for Thursday
- Floors 1-4 will be open each night ‘til midnight
- Grove-side entrance doors only open
- Exception is Writing Center, which is open Sunday from 3-9 p.m.
- There will always be one guard at the building entrance with several security personnel throughout the building.
- April 19-22, 7:30 a.m.-12 midnight
- April 23, 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- April 24, 12 noon-10 p.m.
- April 25, 12 noon-12 midnight
- April 26-29, 7:30 a.m.-12 midnight
- April 30, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- April 12-26: Priority Registration for Summer and Fall terms
- April 22: Paint with Wellness
- April 22: Earth Day Clean-up
- April 22: Landshark Toss
- April 22: University Memorial Ceremony
- April 22: SOE Trivia Night: Ole Miss Sports
- April 22-24: Ole Miss Baseball vs. LSU
- April 22-May 16: Pop Up Oxford
- April 23-25: Ole Miss Softball vs. Auburn
- April 24: University of Mississippi Gospel Choir 2021 Spring Concert
- April 24: Grove Bowl
- April 26-30: Final Exams
- April 28: Mental Wellness Wednesday
- May 1: 2021 Commencement Convocation
- May 8: 2020 Commencement Convocation
Faculty and Staff
Other Things to Know
- J&J/Janssen Vaccine Pause Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting
- MSDH reported the following information for COVID-19 cases in Mississippi as of April 20:
- 233 new cases, 2 new deaths and 25 long-term care facilities outbreaks.
- Mississippi Vaccination Report as of April 21: 1,593,062 total doses administered; 921,649 people receiving at least one dose; 714,399 people fully vaccinated; and 1,875,095 vaccine doses distributed.
- Dobbs: Survey shows 73% of Mississippians are for COVID-19 vaccines. 10% are against (Clarion Ledger)
- U.S. State Department Travel Advisory Updates (4/19/21)
- All U.S. adults now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine: How to find a shot (CBS)
- What women need to know about the COVID vaccine (NYT)
- You can reduce your risk of severe COVID with regular activity, a study says. Here’s how (CNN)
- How a pandemic puppy saved my grieving family (Time)
- Why ending pandemic lockdowns created new shortages of ketchup and everything else (CNN)
- How the pandemic did, and didn’t, change where Americans move (NYT)
- Olive and Mabel: Keeping up appearances
- How hugs are replacing social distancing (Los Angeles Times)
- Nature explained: Amazon animals discover their reflections (National Geographic)
- How working from home changed wardrobes around the world (NYT)
- Mammoth Cave National Park might be a top tourist destination in 2021, but it wouldn’t be the first time. (National Geographic)
- UM Vaccine Information Page
- UM COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
- UM confirmed COVID-19 cases among employees and students
- UM COVID-19 Dashboard
- Information for Students and Families
- Information for Faculty
- Information for Staff
- SAA-sponsored Student Activities Around Campus
- Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Oxford Upcoming Events
- College Student COVID-19 Impact Survey: The university is collaborating with researchers at Columbia University on a national College Student COVID-19 Impact Survey to understand how the pandemic has affected undergraduate students’ health and decisions-making. For more information and to take the online survey: https://www.collegecovid19impactstudy.com/