Telecommuting and leave policies
What to do after taking a COVID-19 test
- a PCR COVID test because you have symptoms,
- a PCR COVID test because you had close contact with someone who has COVID,
- a PCR COVID test as surveillance testing, or
- a rapid (Antigen) COVID test
Reporting positive tests
- The anonymity and confidentiality of persons with COVID-19 will be protected during this process.
- University Health Services will collaborate with the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) for contact tracing and to determine additional precautions that may be warranted.
Isolation and quarantine orders
- COVID-19 Isolation Order stating that persons infected with COVID-19 must remain in the home or other appropriate residential location for 10 days from onset of illness (or 10 days from the date of a positive test for those who are asymptomatic).
- COVID-19 Quarantine Order requiring a 14-day quarantine period from last exposure for all household contacts to a person with COVID-19.