Keep Teaching is a joint partnership between CETL, FTDC, Ole Miss Online, and the Division of Outreach. We are here to help with your course planning, design, continuity, and tech needs.
For assistance with your face-to-face or hybrid courses, including resilient pedagogy, exemplary teaching, and effective learning strategies.
For assistance with your online or hybrid courses, including essentials of online teaching, pedagogy, and content delivery.
For assistance with Blackboard, Panopto, Test Scoring, Faculty Activity Reports, Course Materials Management, and other applications that run on the University’s campuswide systems.
For assistance with digital accessibility on websites, applications, and technology used to deliver academic programs and courses.
Have questions about Blackboard?
Have questions about Zoom or need a license?
- Creating Communities of Hope – Kevin Gannon
- The Call is Coming from Inside the House: How Grades Can Undermine Learning and Jeopardize our Students’ Wellbeing – Joshua Eyler
- Faculty Approaches to Critical Thinking (FACT) Institute: Day 2 – Joshua Eyler
- Faculty Approaches to Critical Thinking (FACT) Institute: Day 1 – Joshua Eyler
- Teaching Strategies for the New Face-to-Face Environment: How to Help Students Learn in a Socially-Distanced Classroom – Joshua Eyler
- Trauma-informed Pedagogy – Mays Imad
- Applying Lessons Learned from the Last Few Months to Remote Teaching in the Future – CETL and Keep Teaching
- Panel Discussion on Lessons Learned from Spring 2020 – Faculty Panel
- Learning from Faculty/Student Surveys of Spring 2020: Insights for Remote and Online Teaching – CETL and IREP