- Operation Immunization is providing flu shots to the Ole Miss community for one more day on Oct. 27 from 1-4 p.m. at the South Oxford Center Parking Garage at 2301 S. Lamar Blvd. See this article for more information.
- The flu vaccine is also available at Pharmacy Health Services inside the V.B. Harrison Health Center on campus during regular hours of operation: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Employees can get a flu shot at Employee Health as well by calling (662) 915-6550.
- Seasonal influenza vaccinations are now available for children and qualifying adults at all Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) county health departments. To locate a county health department clinic in your area or for more information on flu, visit the MSDH website.
- How to format a student paper
- Basics of in-text citation; some special rules/cases
- Common types of bibliographic citations
- “Check your work” breakout sessions (work directly with writing consultant mentors in small groups)
- Oct. 26 at 11 a.m. — Note-Taking Strategies
- Nov. 5 at 11 a.m. — Test Prep Planning
Other Things to Know
- SEC Network’s ‘True South’ turns focus toward Oxford
- Olive and Mabel – From The Sporting Archives
- The Garden Is the New Home Office, Thanks to the Sanity Shed
- This Week in Photos at Ole Miss
- UM COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
- UM confirmed COVID-19 cases among employees and students
- UM COVID-19 Dashboard
- Information about UMMC COVID-19 Testin
- Mississippi State Department of Health COVID-19 Testing
- Information for Students and Families
- Information for Faculty
- Information for Staff
- SAA-sponsored Student Activities Around Campus
- Campus Ready: Return to Campus Plan for Fall 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions
- “Are You Ready?” Pledge
There are university studies and surveys underway that welcome your participation. Below is information on how you can learn about them and participate.
- Social Environment Changes during COVID-19 Quarantine